Thursday, March 19, 2020

WELCOME !



Hello Students and Parents,

                  I am so happy that you took the time to visit my page. To say what an interesting week this has been would be an understatement. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet and build relationships with so many of you this academic year. We are now fully engaged in digital learning with our student population given the recent developments with COVID-19. I do realize that for some of our students, digital platforms such as computers and other devices may not be a readily available. I can assure you that our teachers are working very hard to provide you with every available opportunity to support you through this difficult time and for students to be successful. Should you or your student need support, please feel free to reach out to me. I along with our team we will do everything to help your student be successful during this difficult time.


Sincerely,






 Dr. Sean W. Strachan
 Assistant Principal




No comments:

Post a Comment